* ARTICLE - Natural Remedies for the Relief of Joint Pain
Article - Natural Remedies for the Relief of Joint Pain
- In one study, researchers added the soy-avocado extract to a test tube containing human cartilage cells. In just 9 days, the extract increased the production of aggrecan, a key component of cartilage.
- In another study, they found that the extract reduced levels of interleukin- 1-beta, a nasty compound that destroys your body’s cartilage-producing cells.
- In still another study, Australian researchers compared sheep with normal knees to sheep with damaged knee joints. Half the sheep were then given the soy-avocado extract and half were not. At the end of 6 months, the sheep receiving the extract had thicker cartilage than the control group.
- And in two large-scale human studies, over 200 patients were given soy-avocado extract or a placebo for 3 months. Result: those taking the extract had greater mobility and less pain, and were able to lower their use of other remedies.
Boswellia: Also known as Indian frankincense, boswellia has been used for centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine to maintain healthy joints.
- Devil's Claw, Cat's Claw, Avocado-Soy Unsaponifiables, Primrose Oil, Capsaicin, Omega-3 fatty acids.
Offer: Save £5 on No7 when you spend £15 or more
Validity period of code Now till 2nd November 2010
Contains Ghost Deep Night EDT 30ml and Body Lotion 50ml.
Remington Spin Curl Dryer D1001
Get ready to turn heads with a revolutionary new hairdryer – the likes of which you’ve never seen before!
Talk about ‘space age’ design, the new Spin Curl from Remington does exactly what it says – it spins your hair into fabulous tousled curls
Emporio Armani Diamonds He Gift Set
30ml Eau de Toilette + 75ml Shower Gel + 75ml Aftershave Balm.
Sign Up and start your day with a positive message to reflect upon!
The information provided on this website should not be used as a replacement for medical diagnosis, advice, or treatment. Always discuss any health problem or issues you have with your doctor or health care professional. GeeZone are happy to provideproducts and services which will help you to improve your health and well being, we do not aim to 'cure' any disease. Under UK law only a medical doctor may 'treat' illness and disease with a medical origin. The information on this listing is for information and educational purposes only.
GeeZone is not responsible for any information or advice given on links from our website. Again, please consult your doctor or health care professional about any medical concerns. Links are primarily provided for further information or products connected with the subject discussed on the page where link's are found.